Saturday, September 20, 2008

Girls Night In


Take a bunch of women, stick them in an apartment, feed them dinner, AND dessert, add some MacGyver, and plenty of talking (ie laughter, silliness)... thats what I call a great evening!!

Last night a few of my friends and some new friends gathered at a mutual friends apartment (that was a lot of friends!). It was a low key night with a delicious chicken dish, fluffy fruit salad, salad salad, and my specialty smoothies for dessert. I am always reminded at the end of a girls night how much we as women need to be around each other occasionally to refresh, refuel, and, in a sense, rebirth. It is amazing to me how God made us to need to spend time with each other.

Thanks ladies for a great night!!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... did you predate this? Also, way to get the photos flipped on your own! You go girl!

    This was an excellent night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop backdating your posts! You and Katie both do that and then I miss them on my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Backdate away!! It is your blog and you have the freedom to date as you please. Plus, it then shows the actual date of your event. I would do the same thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um. thank you suzanne. exactly the reason I back date. thank you for validating my choice to back date. I will be continuing to do this in the future so all of my readers can be forewarned and if you are so inclined to not miss any of my posts please feel free to browse through all of my posts on a daily basis so you won't miss any :)

    ReplyDelete