Monday, June 22, 2009

The Proposal

It was a wonderful night. Beautiful sunset complete with a proposal. The movie. I won't spoil it for anyone. It was a chick flick and I am a lover of chick flicks so it made me laugh out loud and of course some tears happened. It was while I was driving home after dropping my mom off that some more tears came. I was thinking about having someone special in my life. As the tears welled up and before even one of them could fall I thought about how many tears I have shed in my life time. Tears of loss. Tears of joy. Tears of anger. Tears of not understanding. Tears for every emotion. Then it hit me that God knows exactly how many tears that I have shed. He knows every thought and emotion that went along with each tear. He knows me better than I know myself. Truly amazing. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father. The creator of the universe is amazing. And it blows my mind regularly that He loves me more than I can even understand.
Thank you Lord for caring so deeply and loving like no one else can - each and every one of your children!

1 comment:

  1. Kinda late seeing this post, but clicked on it because I just saw this movie! I LOVED IT!!!!! It is one of the best movies i have seen in a long time, but then I don't see that many movies. LOL Anyway, I loved your words and they warmed my heart. God has also shed each one of those tears WITH YOU! He does LOVE you so much and is very pleased with you and the beautiful woman of God you have become!! I love you, Jaim!

    ReplyDelete