Thursday, October 09, 2008

Are you serious?

Today I went to the cashier's office at college after dropping off a scholarship application that would cover winter quarters tuition. I waited my turn in line. And sat down in the chair in front of the cashier office worker. I asked her if my Stafford Loan check came in. She reached into her file and I saw her pulling out some forms. She told me... "no the stafford loan funds are not here... but, it looks like there is a check... and it is grant money from the state need grant." ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! I am just in awe of how God is providing above and beyond what I could hope or imagine. I quickly went to the bank and deposited the funds. Paid some bills. And filled up the gas tank. God is so amazing! I am going to continue to share His awesomeness in my life. AWESOME!!

2 comments:

  1. just received my financial aid award letter for the academic year. I am going to be receiving a Pell Grant every quarter that will cover all of my tuition for the year and maybe my books too! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for great blessings from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete