Friday, October 03, 2008

More Provisions!

My A&P teacher GAVE me a book! Just GAVE it to me. I have been borrowing the book from her the past week and a half and today she asked to talk to me after class. She then asked me if I was waiting for a loan to then by a book or if I would be getting some type of voucher for a book. I told her I was waiting for a loan. And she asked if I would get to keep the money from my loan if I didn't have to buy a book. And I said yes of course. And then she said. I want to give you my book. You can keep it. It is yours now. My response was a rather loud... "Are you serious?!" And she smiled and responded calmly... "Yes." It took all that was in me NOT to jump up and down and give her a great big hug. Instead she got several thank yous from me and a smile from ear to ear. God is so amazing! I am blessed beyond words.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so cool Jami! This is going to be a great quarter with a professor like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat. God is totally showing you His favor right now. What an incredible feeling to be exactly in His will, huh? When God is for us, who can be against us? (don't know that scripture off hand) :-)

    ReplyDelete