Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new year!


~this radical outfit was created by me a few hours before the event... you may not see it... but my hair is crimped! amazing!~


~the party animals~


~what a tubular time we had~


~groovy goodies and bodacious beverages~


~me and my besties~


to welcome in 2009 we decided to have an 80s party. i always love a reason to dress up and have fun with friends. it was fantastic. we looked totally tubular. awesome dude! it was like the best like time i have like had in like a really long like time! we played apples to apples. had delicious organic reisling wine. and watched the ball drop in time square then the "bitchin" fireworks at the space needle. fun time with friends were had. uber wunderbar!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Dana and I'm a journalist for FIRST magazine.

    Currently, I'm looking for funny photos to feature in one of our upcoming holiday issues and came across a New Years photo on your blog (the 80"s party one).

    I was curious to know if I would be able to submit this photo to my editors? If it is chosen, you would receive $100 for compensation.

    If you could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you!

    Best,

    Dana

    -------------
    Dana Squilla
    First Magazine
    Assistant Editor

    Bauer Publishing
    270 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    Tel: 201.569.6699 x249
    Fax: 201.569.6264
    dsquilla@bauerpublishing.com
    www.myfirstforwomen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,

    Feel free to submit my photos to the editor. I would be glad to share the fun of that evening with the world! Looking forward to hearing from you with news that one of my pics was chosen. Thanks for contacting me.

    ~Jami

    ReplyDelete