Saturday, January 03, 2009

concert at adamo

Prefunk.
Orange san pellegrino & Muenster grilled cheese sandwiches on garlic sourdough bread

Tom Rorem & Noah Gundersen
So I forgot to take pictures of Tom. He was very passionate in lyrics and delivery of his music. Enjoyed him for the most part. He wore a red flannel shirt and khaki carhart pants.
As for Gundy and crew (Michael Rabb on keyboard and tambourine)... I took one photo. He is a great musician and has an artistic ability that few can compare to. And he is so young. He is only 19 or 20 years old. I got lost in the music on several occasions and found myself being taken away as the sounds from the guitar, keyboard, and violin crescendoed awakening my musical soul.

It was fun to take in the sounds of great musicians with my friend Katie and about 20 others crammed into cafe adamo.

2 comments:

  1. "awakening my musical soul"... you are such a cheeseball :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fantastic! I got a picture of Tom, it's on my phone still though. Anyway!! Can't wait for next Fubed!

    ReplyDelete