Monday, May 26, 2008

Random Dreams

The other day I had a dream that I was dating a professional cheese taster. I found this really funny in my dream and playfully mocked the cheese taster. He was quick to inform me that cheese tasting is serious business... which just made me laugh more! I also found it funny that I was dating a cheese guy because I am lactose intolerant! Ha! Oh the irony. I do like cheesy guys though. Being comfortable as a goof ball is something I think is very attractive in a guy. Maybe that is what the dream was really trying to tell me... I am going to have a really cheesy guy! Maybe he will like be a comedian or something! That would be rad!
Another dream I keep having... that I win the lottery! I am hoping this one doesn't have any other meaning except that I win the lottery! That would be rad too!
The end.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think you should totally hold out for the professional cheese taster. Because I hear there's a whole lotta those around... very popular career. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should take it literally as well.

    ReplyDelete