Friday, May 30, 2008

Going to the movies


So. There is a new theatre in Gig Harbor with seats that recline. It is delightful! I have been to this theatre twice in the past week to experience its goodness. Ok. So I might have enjoyed the movies too... but the movie going experience was all that more enjoyable because of the awesome seats! The company wasn't too bad either. Love ya friends! Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase going to the movies when you actually have to drive more than a couple miles and over a bridge and pay a toll. It was well worth it in my opinion. Something I hope to make a habit of. Maybe about once a month or every other month. Good times! I just wanted to share the fun. The only people that read my blog may be the ones I have already shared this news and the experience with... but on the off chance that there are others out there needing a new movie going experience, I am glad to share my news with you.
PS. They also show old classics at this theatre I think once a month on Tuesday mornings or something cool like that.
And! And there is a theatre that you have to be 21 or older to go to because they serve you alcohol. It is a couple dollars more to go in that theatre but it is all a part of the same complex.
See ya at the movies!

2 comments:

  1. It was lots of fun! Much better than going to the mall theater to see Caspian :)

    Quite the adventure! We will definitely have to do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let's go to the movies! Let's go see the stars!"

    ReplyDelete