Wednesday, May 28, 2008

so stinkin blessed!


Today was a fun day at work as most days are. I had some thrilling conversations with co-workers, meaningful moments with customers (going a bit deeper than you might normally go at an ordinary restaurant... but I am not an ordinary waitress), just an all around good day. Not too busy, not too stressful.
I was greeted with smiles and hello's and hugs when I arrived. How many places of business are as wonderful to work at?
One of my co-workers gushed her good news and squeals of delight were heard throughout the place. Joy so often echoes off the walls it is not surprising when heard.
I am just feeling really blessed. God has provided me with a wonderful place to work. I find myself being challenged there, built up, opportunities to share my faith, opportunities to love on many people, opportunities to mentor. It is truly a blessing! And they are flexible with my ever changing college schedule. And their hearts are the best thing about the place. I am just blessed and felt I needed to write it down. So there. I am ever so astonished at the orchestration of the life that I am living... God truly is at work. I am blessed. sigh.

1 comment:

  1. You write with beautiful clarity Jami! I love you!

    ReplyDelete