Sunday, June 01, 2008

precious moments









Yesterday my sis came to town and brought her three younger girls and was able to get Kara from her dad so all four of the girls were united for the weekend. We met up at my moms house and had a grand ol time. I was blessed with hugs and tickles. Enjoyed teaching one of my nieces some karate moves (no I don't really know any moves except for the ones I mimic from "Karate Kid") and played Go Fish. It is such a joy to see these girls growing up and see their smiles as they enjoyed being together with each other and their mom. I still pray for them all to be united again permanently in the future. God is good. He can do more than I can ever hope or imagine. Here's to hoping and imagining!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thrilled you were able to have that time with your fam Jami! What a joy!

    ReplyDelete