Monday, January 05, 2009

begin again and OLOGY


its time for classes to start again.


this quarter my schedule consists of:
anatomy & physiology II
microbiology
AND
cultural anthropology

so... a lot of -OLOGY apparently. which means... the study of. coincident? I think not. in school one must study a ton. so I am going to get my study on again studying the study of a few fantastic subjects. I will appreciate all of your prayers again this quarter. I am excited to be taking classes at the campus that is less than a mile away from my house. this will make getting to class even with random winter weather less of a concern. my commute to school goes from 25-40 minutes (depending on the time of day) down to less than five minutes. awesome! and if I walk... a little bit longer. I have to practically climb a mountain and this bod is out of shape! maybe I will make a goal to walk to school on my short days. monday and wednesday I only have class from 2-3:30pm. that is totally attainable. and it is still light out so I don't have to worry about the boogie man getting me.
anywho. I am excited to get back to my studies. it has been a great few weeks off and I have had plenty of time to rest and visit with friends and family. this quarter is starting and getting me closer to the goal God has placed on my heart. it is exciting! woohoo! I love watching the quarters go by. makes me feel like the future that I so long for is not so far away.

ps. random OLOGY. as I was looking for ology info... I learned some cool random facts.
did you know that jellyfish are 95% water?
did you know that eagles can't hunt when its raining?
did you know that at old english weddings the guests threw shoes at the groom?

glad I could enlighten you.

No comments:

Post a Comment