Monday, January 12, 2009

pink fluffy stuff

The other day I had the joy of celebrating Christmas (in January) with my extended family. It was a blast. I have some amazing cousins, aunts, uncles, and siblings. We laughed at ton and ate delicious foods that we have grown up having at our family gatherings. Something that I really enjoy is the pink fluffy stuff my aunt Bobbie always makes. It is a dessert... but we have it with dinner like jello. Has anyone else ever had pink fluffy stuff? Is there something wonderful but a bit weird that your family traditionally has at your gatherings? I am just curious. I am sure my family isn't the only one that does things a little differently. I hope you share some of your weird traditions with me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally going to disagree with your love of pink fluffy stuff. It makes me gag. uuuugggghhh!

    ReplyDelete