Friday, August 08, 2008

dogs and kleenex


you may be wondering why those two things were put together in this post. it comes down to this... I am dog sitting. finished one week with Zoey and have made a small dent into my two week stay with Lola. And what about the kleenex? you are asking... I have been sick this week. so badly that I spent three days in bed and had to have a friend come and walk/feed Lola. Good news for me and Lola. I am on the mend. Though still a little dizzy when up for more than a couple minutes. I am feeling much better and don't require 20+ hours of sleep a day any longer. Lola had four walks today. Each about 10-15 minutes since I can't handle being up that long. Tomorrow I am hoping for three 20 minute walks. Baby steps. I think I can I think I can. Now its time to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're sick! That really sucks. We need to hang out again when you're all better. Sorry I was uncommunicative for a while there. Seriously, that anemia knocked me off my feet. Give me a call when you're feeling up to snuff. (Who says "up to snuff"?)

    ReplyDelete