Thursday, June 05, 2008

Fly me to the moon... or ANYWHERE!


Do you ever have a serious travel itch that you can't scratch? Like it is in that middle upper part of your back that is the worst because you practically have to dislocate your arm to come within a cm of reaching it. Well thats what my travel itch feels like right now.
I keep getting emails for specials on airfare. Messages from friends around the world saying to come visit them. Texts asking me when I am going to visit.
My wanting is increasing ever more with each email, message, and text. Oh how I wish I could just pack up right now and travel travel travel.
I was watching a movie tonight about a girl who got a really cheap ticket to Paris because she offered to deliver an important package to someone. If I didn't feel like I could end up in jail more than the country I want to end up in with a scenario like that I might be offering to deliver packages around the world on a regular basis.
I will stick to my brilliant plan of winning the lottery.
Unless, of course, you want to fly me to... ANYWHERE!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you recognize that delivering mysterious packages around the world could lead to jail-time. Because for a split second there I got really really worried.
    Stay focused on what you're supposed to be doing (school). Work hard now so you can play later.

    ReplyDelete