Monday, June 16, 2008

my adorable niece



Kara celebrated her birthday with my mom and myself tonight. We went to TrackSide Pizza and enjoyed the delicious cuisine and the gentle lull, er, more like thunderous rumble of the trains rolling by. We picked an early time for dinner which was the time all the commuter trains were coming through town. So much fun though! Kara had a grand ol time. How could she not!? With her favorite auntie and grandma there. :)
Her birthday is actually on Thursday, however, she will be at the indoor water park with her sister Gabi and best friend from Spokane. Her dad is flying them in for her birthday. So special for them! Kara has been living apart from her sisters for about ten months now. I think she has seen Gabi (her sister and close friend) about as many times as she can count on two hands. What a major change for two sisters who spent every day together since Gabi was born. I am so glad they will get to spend this time together. Still praying for those girls regularly.

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I'm glad she gets to spend the day with Gabi!

    ReplyDelete