Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Biker Chics

So today I met my friend Suzanne downtown in Orting where we started our adventure on the Orting Trail. This time we were riding toward the mountain. It was an especially warm day and we were riding in the heat of the day as well.




Thankfully there was a really nice breeze on the trail that was often shaded by trees that draped the path we traveled on. I am sure that the river helped to keep the air a bit cooler too. It was so much fun!

We biked for about 2 hours (with a couple breaks to rest our bums and have a snack) and then had a leisurely lunch at a local Orting favourite. I took some pics from my cell phone, being as I forgot my camera... and surprisingly they came out better than I expected. I am looking forward to another ride with Suzanne next week. And so thankful that this nice weather is making such rides possible!

3 comments:

  1. I had SO MUCH FUN with you today!!! I enjoyed so much the quality time we had together. I could do this EVERY day! I love you dearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S It was a great 50 miles!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the chick in the pink helmet is hot. who is she?

    ReplyDelete