Thursday, July 10, 2008

William's One... and The Coats


Today at Pioneer park there was a gathering that jammed the streets for several blocks and littered the grass with blankets, folding chairs, and people of every age. The Coats were performing!! For those of you that have no idea as to whom I am referring... they are an A cappella group, and two of the four graduated from Rogers High (GO RAMS!!) and grew up here in P-town, the other two are from Washington, I think they said Seattle and Everett. Anyway, they are really fun guys and know how to entertain the crowd. It was a really great time. Thursdays in the park at Pioneer Park is a summer concert series that is free to anyone who wants to show up.


The reason we were at the park in the first place was to celebrate William Dane turning one today. I can not believe that he is ONE! Amazing how the time flies by.


A few sweet surprises showed up at the park. Melissa and Erin! It has been way too long since I have seen these beautiful girls. What a treat!




My view of the four singers was obstructed by a massive stack of speakers... the first time I was able to see all four of them side by side was when they took their final bow.



Its a good thing I had some beautiful friends and precious faces to capture.


This is one of my favorite faces of the night!


His eyes are so beautiful! Brown and green I think.


Thanks Joey and Suzanne for bringing such a precious boy into this world. He is a joy to be around.

I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you William!!


PS. If you want to view these photos and more from the park follow this link
http://picasaweb.google.com/jamijanelle/WilliamsBirthdayWithTheCoats

2 comments:

  1. How fun. It was a wonderful night. It was awesome having you there. Erin is going to "hate" that picture of her. Although, I love it and loved the whole blog. You are really making me want to start blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne-- you should TOTALLY start blogging!

    He's such a cutie! I love his facial expressions. :)

    ReplyDelete