Friday, July 04, 2008

Not working

The crazy wonderful girls I get to work with!!! Love you all!!!


Brynn! Looking ever so patriotic in her red white and blue hat! God bless America!


Tirzah! Isn't her hat so darn cute! I love it!

Mel-Belle and the beautiful strawberries


I love these girls! A-Mazing!

Wednesday night some of the girls from Comfort Food got together for the first time. We went to the park in downtown Puyallup next to Casa Mia. (I grew up frequenting this park, spending hours on the swings and in the wading pool that is no longer used)
Our mission for this night was to hangout. We spend so much time together at work and have connected on a level unlike any other group of coworkers I have ever worked with. It was refreshing to not have to talk about work, and fun to play games and girl talk without having to worry about customers.
We were asked to bring something snacky or desserty to share with everyone. I brought strawberries and made a dip (cream cheese and marshmallow cream mixed together... super easy to make and super delicious), Tirzah made a coffee cakeish blueberry goodness thing. She has mad skills. mmmmm.
The challenge for the night was to wear a headpiece that was creative.
Tirzah and Brynn were the only ones who showed up prepared. Way to go girls!
We ate and played Catch Phrase and talked and talked and talked. It was so much fun! I hope we get together again soon. Those girls are amazing! I am blessed to work with such a great group of women. God is so good to have brought us together.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment